Aloha! Welcome to our O’Hana!
Accommodations: 1st Floor of O’Hana (Sublet)
The First floor oceanfront O’Hana sits on a quiet 3 house residential cul-de-sac. In front of the O’Hana is a Hawaiian sacred site of Great King Kamehameha I. It is filled with lush tropical Palm and Kauvai Trees, fruits, flowers and wildlife including a bird sanctuary. ©
In front of the sacred site is a famous surfing spot, Kamoa Point. When the surf is cracking, experienced surfers come from all over the Big Island to refine their skill. This is just one thing you will see while lounging on the lani. Kamoa Point also attracks Outrigger canoe paddling, spinner dolphins, surfing, Humpback Whales, and para-sailing. ©
The O’Hana is in a great location and is 3 miles to downtown Kona where you can go to the beach, do a little site seeing, shop, and eat Hawaiian Style. Come here to the quiet relaxing retreat of this O’Hana, enjoy Kona and the adventures of the Big Island.©
Vacation Rental Features
- Off street Parking
- Washer and Dryer
- Linens Provided: Sheets and Towels
- Beds Queen Bed Twins/Single (2)
- Outdoor Lanai
- Ocean Front/View
- Communication WIFI
- No Television
- Handicapped/Wheelchair Accessible (Limitations)
- First Floor of O’hana
- No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Volcano National Park where you can visit and view the summit of Kilauea. While there you can visit the Jagger Museum at no cost and get the details of how the daily activities affect the Volcano.
- Mauna Kea Observatory for free stargazing or hiking.
- Canoeing, Snorkeling/Diving, Hiking, Boating, Waterskiing
- Parasailing, Star gazing, Shopping, Kayaking Sailing, Windsurfing Biking, Mountain Biking, Jet Skiing, Swimming, Surfing, Horseback Riding, Sightseeing, Wildlife Viewing, Fishing, Health/Beauty Spa Restaurants Cinemas/Movie Theaters, Museums, Shelling and Canoe excursions along the coast.
- • private surfing/paddle board instruction by experienced locals.
- • Professional photographer to document your Hawaiian adventures.
- • Catered Hawaiian style dinners or Luau’s.
You can access the shoreline from the right front side of the yard to enter the ocean for fishing or exploring. Also you can just relax on the lanai during the day!
Ask for details about customizing the vacation with:
Summer Vacation Rental or 4 Month Rental
MAY 20 – Sep 30 $150.00/night
Oct 01 – Oct 15…..$300/night (7 night minimum)
***Rates are for 1-4 guests
Non-refundable Cleaning Fee…$200.
**** Refundable Security Deposit….$300.
Plus HI firstname.lastname@example.org% *****”ASK FOR LONG TERM DISCOUNT” *****
Deposit will hold reservation.
Security deposit refunded (less damages/excess maintenance charges) within 30 days.
Full deposit refund if you must cancel up to two weeks before your arrival date.
****Top Floor of the O’Hana is where the owner lives****
View O’Hana (sublet), Hawaii in a larger map